Futsal Basic Course
As from this season, FMA (Futsal Malta Association) has taken over the futsal national leagues from MFA and in line with our long term objective to improve the overall level of the local game, we are organising the basic futsal course. The course will be prepared by the Maltese Futsal National Coach Kevin Mifsud.
Duties of a trainer/coach can be divided into:
- Coaching during futsal matches
- Analysing futsal matches
- Match preparation and debriefing
- First Aid
- Guiding players
Purpose of the course
The main point will be that Futsal coaches will be able to plan and teach the playing style development to the team. The following subjects will be covered during this 10 session course:
- Match Analysis
- Set Pieces
- First Aid
Commencement and duration of course
There will be 9 sessions + Exam:
- Tuesday 28th May – 18:30 to 21:30pm
- Tuesday 4th June – 18:30 to 21:30pm
- Tuesday 11th June – 18:30 to 21:30pm
- Tuesday 18th June – 18:30 to 21:30pm
- Tuesday 25th June – 18:30 to 21:30pm
- Tuesday 2nd July – 18:30 to 21:30pm
- Tuesday 9th July – 18:30 to 21:30pm
- Saturday 13th July – 10:00 to 13:00pm
- Tuesday 16th July – 18:30 to 21:30pm
- Saturday 20th July – 10:00 to 12:00pm
All sessions will be held at Corradino sports pavilion in Paola.
Candidates can miss not more than one lesson to sit for exam.
The cost of this course is €50 for each participant.
For more information please contact FMA General Secretary via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FMA General Secretary